Old 12-08-2011, 05:30 PM
tammy cosper

Default Help with embroidery library designs!! Please read

I have a question for everyone.First let me say, that I am not trying to deflame anyone in this message. I am truly trying to get a grasp on what I am doing wrong. And who better to ask, than a room full of quilters,some who I am sure, like me, enjoys doing embroidery designs on their quilts. Here is my problem.
Second let me say, that I LOVE Embroidery library designs. I have been buying designs from them for years.
However EVERY TIME I go to sew one out...I end up feeling like picking up my embroidery machine and throwing it through the window. The designs are SOOOOOOO dense!My machine sounds like it is about to start throwing parts around the room. Last nite I was working on one, and I had 2 needles break. I have tried increasing the amounts of stabilizer under the design. I have tried different sizes of needles. So....help,help, help! Have any of you figured out how to sew these out without killing your machine? I am starting to think that their designs are meant for industrial type machines, not the home sewing machine.
I have sent them letters on this issue, I have friends that have sent them letters on this issue. And the only response any of us recieve is that we aren't stabilizing them correctly. So have any of you figured out how to stabilize them correctly.
Tammy