Old 12-08-2011, 06:07 PM
purplemem

I have been pretty ill for several months, since August really. I know I have not responded as I should have and I apologize and will make an effort to be better at encouragement.
Sunday night I collapsed and was taken by ambulance to the hospital. I had 3 blood clots in my right leg. I got home tonight and am back on bed rest, with doc follow up every day next week. Not everything was resolved but I lived through the crisis, which is important!

Keep on slogging through. December is a tough month, we are too busy, too stressed, and maybe don't even want to address weight or diet issues.

I know this...I have lost a total of 94 pounds now over the last 6 years, all one pound at a time. I do not believe I would alive today if I was at my top weight. Each pound I take off helps me a little bit more.

Consider what you want for yourself this month? Do you want to relax? Do you want to lose? Do you want to exercise more and enjoy the treats? Do you just want to keep up with the fellowship? Make your choice and keep with it for the month...January will come along soon enough.

Hugs,
MJ