View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 10:26 PM
TammyB

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin View Post
Guess what ladies I dont have to take chemo ..next Dr.s appt will be in 3 months ......
now ladies I am ready to play again ...... everybody this doll quilt swap is so much fun
my suggestion to those having troubles is just to drink a cup of tea and keep on trying
life is too short to stress out over posting a pic ........ if you cant figure it out send it to
someone who knows how ..... Im sure they will help you .... I havent tried since the
new board ....... been a little busy with the chemo thing .... everyone just remember
life is too short ..... love to you all .see ya next swap ...Jan is looking good ..... Crazy quiltin Robin
Wow, that's fantastic news Quiltin Robin. You are so right, life is short. I know folks are frustrated with the changes here on the QB, but we need to put it in perspective of really matters. We all love swapping with one another and the wonderful relationships we've made. I hope we can put up with a little inconvenience and keep everyone involved. I don't want anyone to leave! Hang in there!