Old 12-09-2011, 05:07 AM
purplemem

Pinsninks, welcome back. I am glad to see you.
Pam H, that is an icky diet. After a week of hosp food, I thought I would like anything, but, no, not that. I am praying for Ethan.

I am finding the only way for me to respond to each poster is to have a split screen with the full thread on one page and the response thread on another. I will make sure I leave no one out today.

I tried to call Missy from the hospital and there was no answer. I will try again today.

Murphy1, I would love to see your table topper. I love to see what folks on this thread are working on and I encourage you to post here in this thread.

Kathy T, I am blessed to not particularly care for cookies, but homemade candy??? yikes! And yes, whatever forbidden foods we desire DO multiply in the dark.

Pam H., I am glad you are here. What quilty thing are you working on?

BettyKay, 1/4 a pound a month is 12 pounds a year...

Createfourpaws, (Cindy), thanks for your support and pms. I hope your pt is helping... we are still working on the ph issues for me, but I have a new pulmonologist who is taking me seriously and I am grateful.

Beachbound, I love your blue quilt. I really want to start one for me.

susan..., Winner for November!, this challenge has been a lifesaver for me. Just knowing that someone else cares I am struggling makes a difference.

Irish, Keep on walking with the babies. They love it and so does your body!

Dotski, welcome back! I found the board transition very difficult.

Every month I list the thread on the last day of the month. I list it by MONTH, then YEAR, Weight Loss Adventure, etc. If you use the SEARCH function it will be one of the first to pop up, Dec space 2011 space Weight SEARCH will find us. In January it will be Jan 2012 Weight, etc. On the last day of the month, or actually the day the winner is announced, I have PatriceJ close the previous thread and change the title to Dec 2011 weight loss WINNER IS .... That way, no one can post on the wrong thread AND from the title you can see who won without PMing someone. Also I post the winner at the end of the month's thread that closed along with the link of the new thread. If you look at my posts on weight loss you can find the answers there for both.

JeanneH, How is Sunday morning going for you? Have you figured out your routine to accomodate for the goodies? I know it was quite a struggle for a long while...

ljs-Lisa, So glad to see you here. I know it is an effort for you to be here. Are things working out for you now?

This is all for a while. I need to rest and then will post again. I got through post #14 and will keep on later.