View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Havplenty

the new board has limited the size a file can be to upload. i am sure it is because of server storage space. the larger the files, the more storage the quilt board has to pay for. the normal pixel size for todays high resolution cameras is around 5000 x 3000 pixels. you need to resize to about 640 x 480 pixels to be able to upload files. that is a big difference. but takes up a lot less server storage space. it can be done successfully with a little patience. keep trying and you will get it. good luck.

Originally Posted by Wendys Quilts View Post
I am trying to upload some pictures as well. I have really liked the new site. I, however, see posting a picture on here is much more difficult. Why on earth do I have to resize a picture to get it uploaded? I didnt have to do that in the past for this website....That seems rediculous to me to have to do. Maybe I am just not understanding the instuctions????? I can not even up load pictures straight from my droid x nor my galaxy tablet, where as before I was able to do that.
Hmmmmm, I will keep trying to upload. Unless anyone else has any help to provide.
QuiltnNan, I tried what you suggested, and it isnt working for me......

Last edited by Havplenty; 12-09-2011 at 11:58 AM.