Old 12-09-2011, 03:59 PM
soccertxi

How about the lady today (dec NINTH), who called me on the phone. She got my name from a friend of hers as someone who makes t-shirt quilts. She was AMAZED that I could not get one done before Christmas. (as in, I have a LIFE, a quilt ON the frame, a quilt yet to be pieced and quilted and bound, and yes,we are traveling on the 21st!) She still wanted to know if I knew someone who could make this quilt for her. NO CLUE. And this 2 days after a 'friend' I have not heard from in a YEAR, called up and wanted to know could I do her a favor. (I, waiting for the shoe to drop). She wanted to know if I had time before Christmas, could she come over and USE my frame. Oh, and sorry I am not asking you to quilt it. It would not be mine. (she has never quilted on a frame..so guess who would have had to do most of it anyway? And no consideration that it might take some PRACTICE to get good on it!) Sorry to vent! I'm still shaking my head! (and no, I would not let her drive my car if she didn't have a license either!! lolol)

(oh, I told her, sweetly, that IF I got done with my quilts before I left, I would be SURE to call her. ((NOT)) !)