View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 04:24 PM
Airwick156

Thank you everyone. My neighbor girl lives on $381 a month on her unemployment and has 2 kids. A two year old girl and a 5 year old boy. Her mom is her best friend. Since my friend can't afford to buy her mom a gift, and my friend just feels so bad about it and I have told her that her mom understands and does not expect anything and that just her love and the love of the kids is all that is needed. So, secretly without the mom knowing, I want to make just a small throw blanket to give to my friend so that she can give it to her mom from her and the kids for Christmas. It won't be anything fancy thats for sure. But I think it will make my friend feel better to know that she can give her mom something. I am also going to teach her how to make homemade candies this weekend. In a way its like a PIF to someone that really really could use something like this in her life right now. My husband and I bought the kids a couple of gifts too so there will be at least a couple of things under the tree.