View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 10:58 AM
quilter1942

I laughed about this post,because I am also a machine collector.I have a Bernina 1050 Quilters edition,a Janome 6260 Quilter`s Chice,Babylock Quilter`s Choice that was signed by Eleanor Burns,then a 1950`s Singer in a cabinet (my Son used to tell people his Mama had a black singer and it wasn`t Ray Charles)3 black Featherweights,1 white featherweight.a brown Singer 301,a New Home in a cabinet,dont know much about it.A phaff that my DDH found at a yard sale for $3.00,runs but needs some TLC.Also he bought me an Elna Supramatic at the Rotary club quilt show in Paducah for $100.00,it runs but also neeeds some TLC,then my DB brought found a Necchi at the dump 1 day,sneaked it out and brought to me.It runs and sews great only a straight stich.Also a Bernina serger and embroidery machine.I think that is all.I think I may be a hoarder.Oh forgot the Singer Treadle which we acquired from a lady who was closing her antique buisness for $25.00,I have already told my ODD that it is hers,she can treadle,I can`t.