View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 01:47 PM
thepolyparrot

I've had my sites hosted at 1and1 for about six years - very easy to use, all kinds of built-in features, ftp, pop & smtp email, small business packages, domain registration - really, anything you could need whether you've never written a web site before or if you do this for a living. Fast and reliable service - I can't remember our sites ever being down more than a couple of minutes at a time and I haven't even had so much as a question for customer service for three or four years. When I did need their help, they were Johnny-on-the-spot, and especially considering all the features and great service, the prices are very competitive: http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=11331749

Edited to add - in the interest of full disclosure, if you click on the link and sign up for one of their hosting packages, I think I get points toward a free month of service or something - it's been a long time since I joined the affiliate program and I don't really remember. If you'd rather check it out without possibility of any personal benefit to me, go to www.1and1.com - they're a great company whether I get brownie points or not.

Last edited by thepolyparrot; 12-10-2011 at 01:50 PM.