View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 06:58 AM
Charlee

I tend to look more like my mama...I was driving one day, glanced at my hands and thought, "I hope Mama doesn't need them, cuz *I* have her hands!"

I have to tell a funny story....my spousal unit is 11 years younger than I am...and only 6 years older than my oldest son. (I was almost 17 when he was born). We had gone to visit Tim in Tombstone, where at the time he worked as an actor in the gunfights that they have. Tim introduced us to one of the women he worked with, who had, shall we say, already been hitting the bottle a bit at 10am. He's always called William "Dad", and introduced us to her as "This is my mom and dad...". We chatted just a short bit and then she told us, "I have to go get ready, but before I go, Tim, I just HAVE to tell you how much you look like YOUR DAD!"
We ROLLED!! Tim looks nothing like William, he looks like me...we decided that since William has blue eyes, that it must be Tim's one blue eye that made her think that! (Tim has one blue eye, one brown eye because he was burned in an accident and lost the sight in his right eye.)