View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 08:26 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

I am going to try to post a pic, but tried for 90+ minutes the other night...we'll see...
Since there was no name, just love??? here is a copy of the actual pm I sent to someone, here on board:
(BTW...this person pm'd back: no hablas ingles? LOL :D )

:D I have my grandbaby here, so haven't been on pc much. Got on last night and tried desperately for an hour and a half to put something on Pictures...did everything right, except, it wouldn't come up in my browse list :roll:
Yesterday, - I wouldn't say I was having a sucky day, but went grocery shopping with DD #3...long to short, was just exhausted by the time, hubby came in with mail.
I have just been on my swollen feet, for four hours, up and down, up and down grocery aisles, loaded them in car, hauled them home, hauled them in house, put them away...and had just sat down, and in he walks, got the mail,...what's for dinner? :?
Crystal is only five, and she said, "Granddaddy! Nana is tired, cause she didn't get to ride in the cart, cause she's a grownup!" :?
That baby has my back :mrgreen:
We get large manilla envelopes and such somewhat often, with health info etc. but this one, is handwritten and doesn't have a name? :shock:
H, texas, huh? hmmm.
I open it up, and feeling all like crap-and-do-do...
I yell at hubby, "I got a squishy!"...
and I open up the card, and Gilda Radner, names off every malady known to woman kind, and I am suffering with all of them! ...and it says, "So, how was your day?"
...and then suddenly, all these things didn't seem to be bothering me so much at all :wink:

BTW, my reply to, "no hablas ingles"?
BALONEY IS BALONEY in any language :mrgreen:
LOVE YOU TOO, Super Special Secret Squishy Sender :mrgreen: