Old 12-11-2011, 12:33 PM
zoeytoo

Hi to Wanda Lou,
I like the pretty blue snowflake tissue. Got me in a happy mood right away! Pretty silver fringe on the clear glass paint bucket just the right size for some alpaca yarn to show through in merry colors. White strands of perky fill covering a snowflake cookie cutter and light and dark thread...most welcome for me.OH you have a theme going...medium blue fabric and light blue fabric with snowflakes with a light blue ribbon with snowflakes. Really lovely, thank you, and the buttons are adorable snowmen, snowflakes and silver trees..c..u..t..e..Silver cone with blue bow has mary kay peachy satin hands lotion. Lovely fragrance. OOOOH I love MARY ENGELBREIT I will use it for notations on my quilt work. Really nice sew ology sewing needles. Im starting an applique with baby outfits so these will be first used; and the flat head pins, too. You know I always put mine away and need to repurchase them, so here they are ready for me to start the baby outfits, I bought pink and blue fabric but need green and yellow so Im stilll searching. You really chose all things I like and can use right away!!! WOW! the brown and blue fabric and matching ribbon is stunning. Perfect for the McCall Generation Next pattern, which is so meee! I should have said "sewwww meeee" ho ho ho! Thank you so much for the great gifts. Every one is delightful. I Hope you have a wonderful holiday and like all your gifts as well. Son needs me to drive him to get meds because he has been sick all weekend so I will have to come back here later. Figures it would happen when I want to play here. But want you to know how happy you made me today.