View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 05:33 PM
Alex J

Ralf was born in East Tennessee November 5, 2007 he has been with me since he was four month old. He is my companion I have never been close nor loved any non -human four legget like I am with him.
He is not very friendly with others he is deadly afraid of truck. currently is spoiled rotten he knows when we talk about him and when anyone uses the word dog he thinks that we are talking about him for his ears go up and he becomes very attentive to the conversation. He owns three doggy beds but at the end of the night he sleep at the foot of my bed snoring away.
As spoiled four legget non-human he has a toy box filled to the rim, on a daily bases he takes them all out and plays with all of them and engages me to play with him. He loves to play ball that’s his favorite. He runs all throughout the house with the ball and then he tosses the ball back at you so you can throw it for him, but at the end of the day he hates to put his toys back.
I have to watch my food around him for he is on Jenny Crag because he is gaining a little weight but he not liking it. So he is becoming a food bandit.
Attached Thumbnails picture-026.jpe  

Last edited by Alex J; 12-11-2011 at 05:42 PM.