View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Quilter2B

Default I'm an ArtFire seller . .

I have been on Artfire for almost two years. Up until a few months ago, I was what they called a "free" member. They have done away with the basic membership and now everyone who sells is a "Pro". I have been a seasoned eBayer (10+ years) and decided to give Artfire a try for my custom stuff (since everyone is looking for deals and steals on eBay and eBay has gotten greedy with their fees). I like the fact that I am unlimited as to the number of items I can list and there are no listing or final value feels other than the monthly and fees charged by paypal. I haven't sold a lot but if I sell one or two patterns every month, it pays for the monthly fees. Artfire has recently gone through alot of software changes, I am excited about the new layout and customization. I just wish there was a bulk upload (up to now they have only allowed this if you exported your file from Etsy). Some of my items have been selected for a "collection" and Artfire is tied into Google so it seems to work for the time being. They have also recently added a blog feature. I'm hoping to get some time after the holidays to get more in depth into it (at least as much as my 6 year grandson will let me :-)!) Next year we are planning on doing a booth at the Farmer's Market as it seems to be a good draw of customers.