View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 09:28 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Hi everyone; looks like quite a trail ride forming up...lots of "riders" on this roundup. Hope Honchey gets her computer going soon to lead us onward. I am getting excited. BIL is putting more memory into my computer on the 24th of this month and in March I will be going into a new computer that DD and DS and BIL is figuring out for me. I just go along with them & my checkbook. Could be a few bumps in the road going toward that goal.

I broke down and made my Grandmothers cinnamon rolls yesterday and two loaves of bread. May have to post her old way, as the ones on the internet are different from hers. Not good for diets or diabetic persons. My dh is diabetic, but the cinnamon helps to reduce his blood sugars.

Yes, I have collected quite a stash of pieces for this "pony ride". Still checking into the photos to possibly copy for the quilt. It will be made for our grandson. One and only grandchild that we have. May have to take a photo of it later to post.

Back to finishing the Christmas quilts for couple of dh great nephews. And moving forward on the 6 wall hangings "Gone fishing" memory panels honoring dh Father for relatives. And the Hawkeye table runners. And deciding the "how" of finishing off the FWQ now on visual board...handquilting or machine in rows or all together or just to tie it. May just put it on my Grace quilting frame and tie it after the Holidays.

Looking forward to seeing all the new blocks from everyone on this trail ride. Forward, Ho!!!