Thread: Crochet?
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 10:48 AM
owlvamp

crochet is awesome! I love to crochet.Been crocheting on and off for 26 years. I recently crocheted over 12 afghans and gave them all way. I collect blocks for charity. I give to cancer, diabetes. ms, and whom is sick and needs a lift and let them know we love and care for them. My afghans arrange from king to lap quilts. I crocheted a frog for my sister for christmas. I am recently working ona snake scarf and then to a few bus scarves for the teachers. I make washclothes. I used to collect crochet patterns and give to my sister because I couldn't read patterns. This year about 6-8 months ago I said enough was enough and taught myself to read patterns. youtube is wonderful. When I didn't understand a stitch i hunted it on youtube. Now I read patterns and love it. There is a crochet site www.crochetville.com .. I love the site. I hope you enjoy crocheting as much as I do.I have yet to make myself a afghan. I always give them away.After the scarves I am going to work on a ducky one for grandson.