View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 11:39 AM
QuilterMomma

I sure agree about starting in 2012 for the UFO Challenge. The prize will be the accomplishment that we completed some of those projects that are beautiful, but have been sitting on the shelf because of all the life things that go on. I would love to work with you ladies on getting them done. My goal will be at least 12 of them, one for each month. The ultimate would be to finish all 130 projects left to be done. I think some can be combined together. I have this habit of leaving the leftover fabric in a bag thinking I can make another quilt. Well, it sits there and my daughter counted them as UFPs so here I am. I also have some of those 2" 3" 4" and 5" squares that are in bags ready tos ew together. Yes, she counted those as well, even though i do not have all the fabric needed to finish a quilt, the are on the list. I am sure if I worked thru my large tub of scraps, I could finsih a fhew of those. So if we are all willing to encourage each other here, let us be ready with our first one on January 1 and dig in. I will photo where I left off, and then progress photo so I can see how the progression continues until finished. Which one should be first? I have a foundation pieced scrap star quilt that has been there for several years (10) approximately, maybe that one should be first on list. I can use up those scraps, cut them into reasonable squares to add to the others and then work on several at once. Oooo multi-tasking.