Old 12-13-2011, 07:47 PM
zoeytoo

Originally Posted by ljs317 View Post
Still waiting and twiddling my thumbs! I guess I have been a naughty girl, but I just can't remember being naughty! Unless it was that day a few weeks ago when I wrecked the company car? Hmmm I was just backing up after having delivered a meal to a senior citizen when the car slid backward down into a ravine. (we had a lot of rain that week) I panicked and opened the door and jumped out not realizing I was up in the air 4 or 5 feet and fell down into the ravine the door snapped back hitting me in the head and knocking me unconscious into the mud (thank goodness on my back) When I woke up i couldn't pull myself out of the mud. I had my cell phone in my pocket(thank goodness) and called 911. the fire rescue guys had to pull me up out of the mud. I made a loud sucking noise when they finally pulled me out. It was so embarassing. I didn't even hurt the car that much just needed a tow and the tail pipe reattached, so I could'nt have been that bad could I? Oh well I'll just have to wait a few more days and see.
Lisa
Did this really happen or are you joking? If it really happened you are fortunate that it did not run you over on its way down the ravine! I had a closet door at work spring back and hit me in the nose. When they exray your nose they ask you to put your nose on a spot on the table. Boy did I feel stupid! Not the first time I've felt stupid tho