View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 07:33 AM
AngieS

Sharon I am just fine. Dreading Christmas..... this time of year always depresses me. Not enough dough to go around. The bills don't stop coming in while you are trying to get a little something for the little kids that are all excited. Just gets me down. This year I think is the worst we've ever had! In the beginning my DH said we weren't even doing Christmas. I don't even have a tree up! I finally said you know-Jesus got 3 gifts.....why not do 3 gifts for each of the kids-so he agreed. That is even difficult since I've been laid off. His work hasn't been like before, he's working so we're thankful but it's a day to day basis. So, the kids have picked 3 things that they would like to have with the understanding that they may or may not get them. Mary-Grace is so funny!! She picked 3 things from the K-Mart sales add-all on the SAME page!! Pink skate, a pink skateboard and a pink and purple basketball. NO BABY DOLLS!! She's only 4!! So, I went the day the sale started and got all 3 of those things. At least I have those things that I know she said she really wanted. Logan wants a bike, Cory and Cody want one of those e-readers and Lucas wants some video games to go with his wii. So, if I can pick up these things then maybe they'll be happy. I just want to get to where we were before. I hate this! If I were to go and get a job then I have to worry about getting the kids to and from school because they are out of district (the school that is in our district is HORRIBLE-they went there last year and we vowed not to put them back in there!) Then there's Mary-Grace she won't get to start school even this coming up year because of the cut off of Oct 1-her b-day is Oct 19. So she will wait another year to start. I wouldn't make very much money at all. I would be paying out more for a sitter than I would be making!! Plus the cost of me not having time to cook decent meals etc. You never know the shift and all the gas from running all over. Oh, I've gone on enough. Sorry. Sharon-I'm fine. LOL!! Need to work on my blocks and I will try and get a picture posted here in a little bit. Hugs to all.

Last edited by AngieS; 12-14-2011 at 07:35 AM.