View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 03:46 AM
patricej
Administrator

We have a great many "sift and sort" options here that we never had before. Go to the bottom of the page of any Section/Forum Index. Explore and play with the options.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]295546[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]295547[/ATTACH]

Lamentations when the number of new topics go down both amuse and confuse me.

the obvious reasons at this time of year have to do with how busy everybody is preparing for the holidays, i'm sure.

i don't track things by individual. that would be unfair, intrusive, presumptuous, and just plain tacky. so i am not pointing to any one person or group of people. cross my heart, and all that jazz.

still ... it stands to reason that if enough of us sit around waiting for everybody else to entertain and inform us with new pictures, information, questions, etc ... then ...

this will not be a universally appreciated response, i'm sure. i've struggled to find the most diplomatic way to express the thought and have "come up empty

i think it's only fair to consider our own contributions (or lack thereof) before asking why others aren't adding to the fun.

tossing a few ideas into the air: have you made any "quilty" gifts this year? have you shown off photos? have you shared the ideas you're using this year for "quilty gifting"? have you learned something new lately and shared with us about that? the possibilities are endless. ;-)
Attached Thumbnails sifting-threads-section.jpg   sorting-threads-section.jpg  

Last edited by patricej; 12-15-2011 at 04:02 AM.