Old 12-15-2011, 07:41 AM
amandasgramma

I go to Facebook every day. Yes, it would be nice to receive personal e-mails, but let me tell you what I found there. I found OLD friends. I'm 61 yrs old and last weekend I got to meet up with classmates I haven't seen in over 42 yrs. I belonged to Jobs Daughters.........3 of the women I met up with had not come to MY class reunions because they were 2 and 3 yrs younger than me but we were in Jobs together. I have connected with old friends that, in years past, had a different lifestyle. Now our lifestyles are approximately the same. I found one playmate I'd had in grade school...........it's been PRICELESS to be able to communicate, to tell her how much I've missed her. Even one of my best friends, who refuses to go to class reunions because she said she sees everyone she wants to see since she lives in the same town we graduated in. Now she's connecting with old friends, too, and is VERY happy with Facebook. I even was able to find a niece on FB......I had divorced her uncle 25 yrs ago and according to that family, if you divorce one member, you divorce them all. I loved/love that girl/woman and am thrilled to be connected again.

Would I give up FB --- NOT ON YOUR LIFE!!!!!