Old 12-15-2011, 11:14 AM
QuilterMomma

I hear you Robert. I still have not heard from my December partner. She may have given up, not sure. Rettie V Gram I think she would be on the go. She may be busy with Christmas. I know that I better get the two quilts for Christmas done this weekend so can mail them. I still have most of my shopping to do. I have ideas of what to get, but still have to fight the traffic and malls. I have all my guild member's gifts ready. Husband is doing well after surgery on Tuesday. They pulled out a 4" sliver of calcium deposit from his achilles tendon and fused the ankle joint. He is in pain, but holding on. The hospital stay was something else. Not something I want to continue to do in life. I would rather stay home anyday even if I have to pay a nurse to come in than stay there. Our RN was really good, he was on top of things then he had to leave, the other nurse did not even see him but once while I was there then I took a nap at 2 am till 6:00 am and they never even checked in on him. You definitely do not sleep in a hospital. The CNA was seen twice in the 23 hours we were there. Those RNs are worked hard thought CNAs were to help out more.