Old 12-15-2011, 11:28 AM
Cre8tvlwyr

Well.....
I got the schedule completed - YAY!!! hope you all think so... lookin a bit cross-eyed and really should go get the Christmas decorations out.

You will notice a few things. First, I thought of no breaks but as I was pulling the schedule together figured a break now and then to catch up or do something different would be better. Tried to put them around holidays when possible, with two weeks near Christmas. Also, a few have four blocks - don't let it scare you - tried to have things that were either easy or similar. I will attach both the difficulty list that Brenda has in her book for those who don't have it yet - gives names of blocks as well, and my schedule. I did color code the schedule I made up so that you can see the beginner and advanced blocks right off the bat. I indicated where rows were finished and followed row-by-row more or less so that for those who would like to put the rows together to see more of your accomplishments you can. Just remember - if you decide to quilt as you go - this will probably take more time and you may not be able to put them together this quickly.

BY THE WAY - JACQUIE - love your block [not the easiest one!! ]

I tried to put easiest ones in the beginning. Didn't want to put all triangles at the end - but didn't want to start them on a weekly basis either.

Hope this works for you all - if you see anything glaring - please let me know! I will also try to contact you personally to tell you I've posted this soon.

OK - already saw 1 mistake - no - the first triangle I am having you do - BR1 = beginner not an advanced!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc
2d DJ 2012-13 schedule.doc (134.5 KB, 318 views)
File Type: doc
DJ difficulty 2010.doc (226.0 KB, 211 views)

Last edited by Cre8tvlwyr; 12-15-2011 at 11:35 AM. Reason: saw a booboo