Old 12-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Airwick156

Originally Posted by onaemtnest View Post
Wholey Moley!!!! My calculator is smoking with these clues. ???? BUT I don't think it's me but it could be because I have a weird address...! LOL It might just be easier if you ladies would just list the address!!!!! ROTFL....
LOL thats too funny. Here I will list a couple of NUMBERS....there may be a 0 or a 1 or a 2 or a 3 or a 4 or a 5 or a 6 or a 7 or a 8 or a 9. there does that help?

Anyways...Here is another clue......
For MY pal....Several years ago, I took care of a 92 year old woman. And I would sit with her and we would talk and she would tell me stories. And one story inparticular I remember was that when she went into labor with her daughter 60 years ago or something.....she tried to get to this particular place and didnt make it and so the baby was born in SHERMAN. And the daughter to this day HATES that she was born in SHERMAN. Can't remember why though. LOL

Now here is a clue for Swampfox's pal. Swampfox was born and raised in this state. Ditter is from his home town. But no Ditter is not his secret pal.... Was a rescue Diver there too. And still has siblings there. You like Black Tea.....love to read has an ipod.

Keep an eye out on the mail....its a doozy!!!