Old 12-15-2011, 04:17 PM
rfbrazell

OK Mamma, I didn't expect for you to send me one. I just wanted to make you something for Dec. so now I get to pick.....ha ha ha.....LOL
R
Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Aren't you just so sweet Robert. No worries for this month on a block exchange though. Thinking positive, I do not need to do another block this month right now. I am working on finishing a couple other quilts for Christmas so no worries here. Thanks for the offer. The longarm is wonderful. Once in awhile I miss my Nolting, but the Gammill is pretty nice as is. One time missed the length of the table and when i have to change a bobbin, miss the ease in how the Nolting lets you change bobbin in middle of quilt. Had fun making a Giant Dresdan Plate, by Laura Heine, quilt for a class teaching in January and played with the Workstation Design Center making spirographs. It was very enjoyable. Did some circular feathers in the perfect wreath form and turned out nice. Have to work the tension a bit more and will be prime. Have a block swap quilt on it right now to aid in learning to go around embelished blocks. I usually wait till quilt done to embelish, but not everyone has difficulties with the embelishments so trying to learn. Love your embroideries. They are really nice. I have my teddy bear hanging on my wall in the garage to enjoy. When I have time will add a border, quilt it, and then frame it for my enjoyment. Hope wife doing well. Many blessings for you and yours this Christmas.