View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 09:40 PM
MissM

My very best friend was Lady Alice of Rockhound. When I first got her as at 6 weeks she was so small I could hold her in one hand. She was the runt of the litter. She was born July 6, 1993 and passed away from our loving arms on August 8, 2009. Oh how I dearly miss her. Alice traveled to Europe and lived there with us for our 7 year tour and came back to the states when we returned. She was dearly loved by our "putz frau", who cried over her when we left to return to the US. She is not the only one who cried over her either. Our Rat Terrier, Molly litterly cried and mourned for two weeks after Alice passed. She carried Alice's ball around from room to room, looking for her. She would not let me or DH out of her site. Not even to get in the swimming pool. As a result, Molly learned to swim, and how to climb the ladder to get out of the pool. To this day, that ball is still Molly's favorite toy, and she carries it around all the time. At this time we have 5 dogs. Alice and Molly are the only ones we have had since puppies, all of our other's we have gotten as resuce dogs. We have Little Bit, a Min Pin; Ginger, a Manchester Terrier; Bella, a Jack Rat; and Harley, a Rat Terrier.
Attached Thumbnails lady-alice-xii-1-.jpg   th_108_0061.jpg   th_108e0458.jpg   th_108_0717.jpg   th_108_0719.jpg  

th_108_0028.jpg   dsc_0003.jpg  

Last edited by MissM; 12-15-2011 at 09:43 PM.