Old 12-16-2011, 07:45 AM
Abby'smom

Originally Posted by Grace creates View Post
Can someone PM me and tell me if I can join this block of the month. I always admired Baltimore Album and if this can be done by machine I definitely want to try, and possibly if it is hand turn. Can someone also tell me how to make nice vines. Thank you Grace
I have been using packaged double fold bias tape in two widths for my stems and vines -- works well for me and no burned fingers from the iron making the narrow vines/stems -- nothing to join and most of the patterns etc are in the BOM section -- you might have to PM gal288 to get the center and first several months blocks -- I couldn't dowload those for a friend, but most blocks and directions are downloadable -- these blocks have been fun and possible to do although I have modified several, like using bias tape and a scalloped flower yoyo maker for some smaller scalloped flowers (didn't complete the yoyo but used it in a pre-finished stage as it looked like an opened rose-like flower) -- it will be interesting to see all the different variations of this BA quilt