Old 12-16-2011, 05:01 PM
mim

would you please let me know more about how you advertised with them?? Our Olympia quilt show is in Feb and we would like to let as many people know as we can.

Thanks -- Mim
Originally Posted by Cre8tvlwyr View Post
OK - I have some exciting info for all of you... I was co-chair for our quilt guild's quilt show this year and we advertised the show on the "quiltshow.com" site. As a result they gave us a couple thousand gift cards that are worth one free month membership to the site. I asked if I could share the cards with whomever is not currently a member at this site and they said sure. There are a few things I have to point out - it only gives you one month [probably a good way for them to get you hooked into purchasing more] and although it gives you access to all blogs and all classroom lessons, it may not give you specific paper piecing lessons. Alex Anderson has some great regular piecing and hand quilting lessons in her classroom. There are also wonderful machine quilting lessons in various classrooms. Definitely worth taking advantage of. I just don't know is lesson #809 with a great paper-piece memo will be available because generally you can view the episodes released during time of your membership and a few additional ones that are free to all.

Having said all of that - if any of you would like to have a one-month membership, you will need a number that comes off one of these cards which you can get from me if you PM me.

having said that.... my DD 'may' be having surgery this weekend for her gallbladder so if you dont hear from me right away, do not be alarmed!

take care
Gus