Thread: Pass the Block
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 05:44 PM
Crafty3790

She's finally getting better. They took a lung X-ray the other day I don't know if I told you. She had the 2 antibodies at once. She went yesterday to the doc and he said it sounded like it was breaking up. My other 2 baby's are sick with colds. It's real hard on the one that's a month old. I hate to see them go thru things so little. My grandson is sick with the same cold as long as it doesn't turn into pnemonia we will breathe easier. Thanks for asking. I'm keeping track of my blood pressure everyday hoping the meds will kick in.
I still need to do your peacock and Judy's snowman I have something in mind I will be working on it this week. It's takes a little more time on the big ones that's why I did fromzstores first. I really have come to like paper piecing I have done 3 and the funny thing is 2 went to fromzstore and 1 went to Dotty. Something special for my special group. Wait til you see what I'm doing for Diferges I have it all planned and some beautiful shell embroidery picked out for the seahorse ones. These are getting me really inspired.