Old 12-17-2011, 09:23 AM
omaluvs2quilt

Default Christmas Project: Top done, think I'll make it?

Last year I decided to make one winter quilt per year for each of my family members. My cousin lost her precious mom (and my very special Tante (Aunt) from the Netherlands at Thanksgiving, so I'm hoping to bring a little cheer. I think next year I'll get started earlier, sure hope I get done in time...wish me luck!

The 2nd pic is last years, for my daughter & son-in-law. I also made an exception last year and made a similar quilt for my nail gal of several years. She was without her husband for the holidays due to some very sad circumstances beyond their control and I woke up one morning knowing I just had to make her a quilt. She then told me she was planning on skipping the holidays altogether until she received my gift, she was quite overwhelmed to say the least. She said she watched Christmas movies wrapped up in it and was able to get through the holidays. God has blessed her and her husband is now home, so all is well.

Winter Whispers (Bird/Landscape panel) by: Wilmington Prints, modified quilt from EQ7

[ATTACH=CONFIG]295994[/ATTACH]

Snow Chateau & Fairy Frost fabric & panel by: Michael Miller

[ATTACH=CONFIG]295997[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_0734_copy.jpg   pc220030_copy.jpg