View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 07:27 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

I am now offering three differant templates for free! I have been offering and will continue to offer the 1 1/2" acrylic(hard plastic) template and now the 1 1/4" acrylic template also. I have the Dresden Kaleidoscope template available if you haven't gotten one yet. It is made of a flat clear template plastic.

If you would like one of any of these just send me your POSTAL ADDRESS not an email address and tell me which ones you want. I will be happy to send you the templates.

You can send me a pm or you can email me at [email protected]

I want people to try my methods of piecing and the mini sizes are not available on the quilt market. So I am offering them to anyone who wants to have a try at a miniature!

No postage is needed thanks! This is in the nature of a business expense for me so I have no problem sending them out.

I really appreciate everyone's support!! I hope you enjoy my free tutorials and all my methods! Have fun playing with the templates!!

In my new EBook I use the 1 1/4" template to make small projects. However I also showed designs that you can use the 1 1/2" instead of the 1 1/4" if you prefer. So if you are interested in the smaller sizes try out the free 1 1/4" template and /or the 1 1/2" template!! Thanks Rhonda

1 1/4" acrylic template
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44074[/ATTACH]

1 1/2" acrylic template
[ATTACH=CONFIG]56488[/ATTACH]

Dresden Kaleidoscope template
[ATTACH=CONFIG]57980[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-44074.jpe   attachment-56488.jpe   attachment-57980.bmp