Old 12-17-2011, 10:20 PM
lynn_z

Default Can someone explain...exactly where is that line?

I have done really well this year using up stash fabric and finishing things. I got stockings, wall hangings, covered boxes and 3 quilts completely done for Christmas. Quick pillows and fleece only this year for charity. The only fabric I have purchased was pretty much necessary except for some vintage Christmas fabric for my vintage friends' pillowcases. I have a problem falling in love with new stock at the LQS but have prevailed maybe only because I don't have the kind of money I used to. My goal was to finish at least a couple of my harder actual in progress projects...not going to admit how many...before I start anything new. Okay, here's where I need someone to please define start for me.

I had bought a flannel panel w/bears, fish, etc (because I am a sucker for bears) a couple of years ago and have gathered some matching fabric here and there. I have not made anything for for my older son for a long time because he ruined one but am kind of feeling guilty about that. Tonight, I found that box of matching flannel and there's plenty so I won't have to buy any more . It's now in just in one box...not cut out, pattern undecided but it's calling me. His birthday is in a month but will it break my self imposed moratorium on not starting anything new or is it already started?