View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Honchey

Hi Cowgirls, Boy, I will tell you when it rains it pours....First the computer and that still isn't done with... this one keeps on freezing up on me and it's brand new...It will be going back as soon as I feel better...that's right I got that nasty old flu. I am so sore I can't even straighten up when I walk...now the horrible part....I worked a few days last week and brought my book with me...had it out on the table as I was going thru it just to browse to see which easy ones to sneak in inbetween the weeks ahead.. didn't realize until I got home that my book wasn't in my tote. Someone must have walked off with it between taking care of customers. I am beside myself besides being p_____d off. I guess I'll have to rely on photos from the Yahoo site for fabric placement. It's a good thing I uploaded the cd on the old computer. I can still get to my files with the old cp I just can't go online with it until I get it professionally cleaned up.

TDTdesign, any chance you have an "in" with the author to send me a copy real quick??? Honchey