View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 11:11 PM
sewbeadit

Leakus, I too had a very small bedroom. Well it started as a front porch we turned into a sewing room, I loved it, was my first real sewing room, well after about 5 years I outgrew that, then I had about an 8x10 sewing room which was wonderful and I outgrew that after so many years, well we just moved in the late spring out of a two story house with a basement into a one story house and a big 24x26 shop, which I got for my studio. WEll I just turned 60 and what I am saying is hang in there one day you may have a bigger space too. Kids grow up so fast and things change before you even know what is happening. I never thought I would be able to have a room where I had everything for my hobby, quilting and sewing, in one room. I am still so excited, I am like a kid!

Originally Posted by leakus View Post
Mine is a very small bedroom, at times all my surfaces are covered with stuff, projects, notions, fabrics, boxes with thread or beads,etc. the bad thing is the more cluttered it is the less motivation I have to sew. So, if you still have surfaces, you are good!