Old 12-19-2011, 10:10 AM
Cre8tvlwyr

Your friend must've spent lots of time on it!! But I do believe 3/week is doable. Last winter when I took part in the winter DJ swap I made 48blocks [sets of 12 - 4 different blocks] & it only took a couple of days. I was not sewing all the time those days either.

For those interested in thequiltshow.com certificates - I have roughly 90 I think. I just recently rejoined and gave my friend the free 6-mo certificate that comes with a paid membership. She had a few issues getting the certificate put in the right place so I will write instructions here and the reason I told everyone interested to PM me is that there is a different # on each card so I want to avoid more than one person trying to use the same number.
I will respond to those who have already asked on an individual basis as well.

To use the certificate:
1. Go to www.thequiltshow.com
2. Click on "redeem gift certificate [4th item ? in right column]
3. Click 1st box "Redeem" in the top section that says "redeem gift certificate" membership
4. Go down to the last item in that list that says "one-month" and add to cart.
5. You will be asked to register, then continue.
6. on the final page you will put your gift certificate coupon #xxxxxxxx in the space provided

this will give you a month membership to the site. If you don't think you will have time to access it during the holiday, I suggest you don't do this til after, because they will cut you off the star membership benefits at the end of your subscription time. [I actually think somewhere there may be a join now button near the end to click as well...]