View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 02:36 PM
jetmaio

Default Accuquilt Go question

I went gung Ho and bought the Go cutter and numerous dies as a Christmas present to myself. I searched on the group to see if there were many posts on the GO but didn't find that many.

If any of you do have it, I am wondering if I'm doing something wrong. When I cut as instructed I am ALWAYS getting cuts that need further cutting. I am using the quarter square triangles and I have to manually snip threads in many, many places. I thought maybe I had the grain in the wrong direction so I reversed the grain but exactly the same thing is happening.

I am using Joann's fat quarters in black and white, not washed but steam ironed. No more than 6 layers, 4 did the same thing too. This is listed in case it has something to do with the results. I also posted the question on the accuquilt site under the instant chat section and never got a response. So far I've spent a fortune and not a happy camper. In case someone is planning a purchase note that the mats DO NOT COME with the expensive dies. Only the initial die in the GO package comes with a mat. I really thought for the cost of the dies that mats would come in there too.