Old 12-19-2011, 08:46 PM
Janis

I brought my little 1945 Singer featherweight Ethel Jane back up to my daughter's with me for over Christmas. This is the second time she has been back up here with me in IL since she came down to IN to live with me in Oct. She just HAS to come with me. I also brought my 'new' attachemt to try out that I got last week. I brought me 1930's Singer Pinker, and attached her to my machine today just to see how it works. It is just so much fun to see my machine 'pink' and was easier to use than pinking shears as the fabric just zips through the pinker and I don't have to line things up again as one has to do with the shears. I even let my grand daughter Lauren, 5 try the foot petal on the table to see how the pinking is done. Then Kaitlyn, who won't be 3 until the 27th, just had to try it out too. Nothing like letting a little one put first her hand and then her foot on the foot petal. They push down hard with their feet and the machine goes FAST!!!!! Now to see what all I NEED a pinker for.......
Now I am wanting a zig zag attachment for my machines.
What other fantastic attachemts are there available for these cute little machines?
Janis