Old 12-20-2011, 08:39 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by labug View Post
Rhonda, I just wanted you to know that I play on my EQ5 everyday. Thanks for all the lessons. Labug
You're welcome everyone and I am glad this PDF link works right now. I am learning so much and finding things even in EQ5 that I didn't realize was there. So I am enjoying this journey right along with you all!! I never thought I needed EQ7 but I am so glad I bought it. I am having a blast exploring it.

If anyone is thinking of getting it I would highly recommend it. Especially if you love creating your own designs. It has so many wonderful features a lot of which I still haven't figured out.

My grandson designed some quilts using my EQ5 last year and he used a lot of New York Beauties in his designs. Now I am not a paper piecer. So I was at a loss as to how to make his designs into patterns. Now with this last lesson I discovered how to make a paper pieced pattern so I should be able to turn his designs into patterns that he can sell. Joey just turned 13 Dec 10th and he already has a real eye for design!