View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 08:43 AM
PokerDiva

My DD's birthday is Christmas Eve, my DS's birthday is Jan. 5 and my birthday is also in Jan. Hope your hubby pays attention and gets you that book. We would love to have you join and Happy Birthday to you.

QUOTE=Mad Mimm;4797190]FYI, Carol Doak's publishing co started adding a CD with printable foundations after much negative customer feedback. Lots of people bought her older publications thinking the CDs would have the patterns and complained when they did not and they had to fork over extra money for the companion CD. So now they are included with her more recent publications.

I borrowed this book from the library and have to return it this week. I did not get a chance to work out of it, as I was busy with presents, etc. So this is just the motivation I need to buy the book and join in the fray. Right now, I will put myself down as a maybe - I have to make sure I can get the book and fabric as a birthday present from my hubby. (My bday is at the very beginning of January, so I'll PM when I know for sure.)

What fun and what a great idea!!!![/QUOTE]