Old 12-21-2011, 06:35 AM
MrsBoats

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Ok I just got back from 2 hour road trip to get the cabinet that has been advertized on Craigslist for my Mother's 1952 Pfaff 130. The machine fits perfectly in the cabinet so Candace and a few of you were right - that cabinet was made for the Pfaff! The problem is the cabinet is in great shape, but the hinges/parts that hold the machine in the cabinet are missing. So I can't use the cabinet until I find the parts to hold the machine - so it doesn't fall through! Anyone know where, - besides watching E-bay - I can find parts for the Pfaff cabinet. I need the hinges, screws, anchoring system so the machine can be set into the cabinet and actually closed up when not in use!

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/fuo/2757176692.html

Nancy
Nancy, your cabinet is the #44, the Hollywood. (Mine is the Californian.) I have the rest of this booklet; if you want a pdf, PM me your email and I'll get it to you. Sorry, I'm no help with the hinges and stuff.

eta: Wow, the print is small! The caption says:

No. 44 HOLLYWOOD MODEL Easy! Fast! A flick of your finger turns an important piece of furniture into a beautifully complete sewing cabinet.

Available in Lime Oak, Black Silver Fox, Walnut and Mahogany. Chair is covered with beautiful, easy-to-clean plastic. Two spacious drawers. Removable spool rack, complete with lid support. Hand-rubbed finish.
Attached Thumbnails pfafftable.jpg  

Last edited by MrsBoats; 12-21-2011 at 06:39 AM.