View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 02:23 PM
Cookie LM

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
Not sure what to suggest, Cookie ... do you have a stash? You could probably start with it, if you wanted. Many are using novelties with a western theme. Mine are going to be more of a rural mix, to take it beyond just western and pony! Earlier in the thread, you can see my anchor fabric which did come from my stash, and then I'll mix/match from there from my stash and yes, I have bought some to add in. Mine will be a coordinated scrappy! Also, there's a few pics of what others are using. MiraBelle has a beautiful mix of fabrics, non-western, non-novelty.

So it's really up to you and the look, colours, that you want and what your end plan will be for the quilt. Take a look at Laurie's site again for a look at her PC quilt for ideas. If you're wanting novelties, that's what to zero in on, as many of us are finding those harder to find than the typical blenders. Have fun shopping!
thanks quilte I do have some stash not much like others on here since I am just begining. I think I will do like some other make sure I have a basic and add from my stash. I am really excited thanks for the help.