Old 12-21-2011, 08:18 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by MrsBoats View Post
Nancy, your cabinet is the #44, the Hollywood. (Mine is the Californian.) I have the rest of this booklet; if you want a pdf, PM me your email and I'll get it to you. Sorry, I'm no help with the hinges and stuff.

eta: Wow, the print is small! The caption says:

No. 44 HOLLYWOOD MODEL Easy! Fast! A flick of your finger turns an important piece of furniture into a beautifully complete sewing cabinet.

Available in Lime Oak, Black Silver Fox, Walnut and Mahogany. Chair is covered with beautiful, easy-to-clean plastic. Two spacious drawers. Removable spool rack, complete with lid support. Hand-rubbed finish.
Wow, Mrs Boats, thank you, thank you, I will PM you my e-mail as I would definitely like the rest of the book! So my cabinet is for sure for the PFAFF? My Mother's Pfaff 130 fits perfectly in the cabinet, but since we don't have the hinge pins/screws there is nothing to anchor the machine in the cabinet. I got some Singer hinge pins/screws, but they don't fit the cabinet without some kind of modification of the cabinet! I doubt I ever find a Pfaff cabinet to get the screws/hinge pins from! Darn! DH wants me to try and find the original hinge pins/screws before he starts using a drill on my new cabinet!

Nancy