View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 12:52 AM
jacquie

i'm doing ok... i reduced the bandages this morning as directed by the doc.
i now have a boxers hand instead of a caveman club lol...

joan have a lovely time with the family, it's great (and easier) to now be able to picture you all together, having now seen your lovely family pics :-*
have a wonderful christmas time! it'll be great to all be back together! what do you get up to??

you too patti! have a fabulous time! what are your plans?

i wonder how dayle's getting on? funny to think she has swim suit weather!!! (in my dreams!!) lol... having said that, the weather is behaving itself somewhat at the moment. it's just dull and damp. i can cope with that!! no ice!! woohoo!!!

we're having christmas day at my parents with all our family, also col's dad & brother. col & i plan on sleeping their too.
i have 2.5 hours work on tuesday & thursday doing the 'tea time' shift, then i'm off until the 11th jan.
i should be able to cope with that left handed cooking and washing up lol...

i think i told you in my 'row robin' letter that Rachael sings with our local theatre, well... she's been invited to sing at our church tomorrow night.
my mum is in the church choir, and they would like her to start off (with Phoebe) the first verse of 'away in a manger', then we; the congregation will join in with the rest.
i bought Rachael a beautiful red dress from 'The wedding planner' where we're getting all of the dresses for the wedding, so she will look gorgeous! my mum also bought phoebe an equally gorgeous red dress, they will look beautiful together i can't wait to see they both dressed up! i'll show you pics asap (hopefully tomorrow night)

have a lovely day ladies!!
love jacquie xxxx