Old 12-22-2011, 02:04 AM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
I am not sure Miriam, they look like they'd be square and they fit underneath the cabinet not on the top like the round Singer hinges. Since we don't have the hinges, I am not really sure - just going by the look of the holes.

Nancy
I bet they kind of have a turn to them or something. Kenmore sewing machine cabinets use those. I was thinking I had a set but now I'm wondering if I gave that cabinet to someone a couple weeks ago. So much junk has come and gone in the last month... I can't keep track. Try looking for a cheap $10 cabinet with the underneath hinges. I'll look at what I have over at the shop. I may have a set in one of the boxes of junk. I KNOW I have the flat ones off a cabinet some Egor couldn't figure out how to get the machine out with out massacring the table.

Tomorrow poor miserable little Wilbur is getting his tonsils out. You all can pray for him - 2 concerns - that he will come out of anesthesia real well and he so doesn't need to hemorrhage. DD had hers out so I have a pretty good idea how it will go. Some Christmas eh? It was when they could schedule and have all the stars line up. We got him a rocking horse and Christmas is waiting an extra month. DD has a newborn as well as 3 older girls. Grandpa (DH) says we are going to wear our 'Grumpy' shirts and at least show up on Christmas Day with breakfast and stockings for the kids.

Last edited by miriam; 12-22-2011 at 02:08 AM.