Old 12-22-2011, 09:58 AM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Monica, I can't believe you haven't mentioned the mini TOGA next Tuesday the 27th? Cathy says you are bringing your Standard to demonstrate all those fancy attachments you have been telling us about? Anyone else coming to the TOGA in Roseville on Tuesday the 27?

Maybe, Cathy has my hinge/pins screws! I somehow doubt it, as she doesn't have many cabinets - just tons of machines, parts, cams!

Nancy
This mini TOGA just came up, a last minute planning. Yesterday's discussion for the event was a vote for what day to meet. I'm trying to keep up with everything here, there, and elsewhere. I've been on a marathon (like everyone else before the holidays) with baking, trying to finish up another sewing project that didn't get done because of errands, and chauffeuring son to events. Found time to walk the dog. And the best part of the day was that my daughter came home from college!!

Yes, its official! Cathy is having a mini TOGA next Tuesday. I will bring my Standard for those to inspect and give it a try.

Are you going to be there? Anyone else? Candace, Grayhare, Kathie...I think I'm missing someone else.