Old 12-23-2011, 08:46 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by vintagemotif View Post
This mini TOGA just came up, a last minute planning. Yesterday's discussion for the event was a vote for what day to meet. I'm trying to keep up with everything here, there, and elsewhere. I've been on a marathon (like everyone else before the holidays) with baking, trying to finish up another sewing project that didn't get done because of errands, and chauffeuring son to events. Found time to walk the dog. And the best part of the day was that my daughter came home from college!!

Yes, its official! Cathy is having a mini TOGA next Tuesday. I will bring my Standard for those to inspect and give it a try.

Are you going to be there? Anyone else? Candace, Grayhare, Kathie...I think I'm missing someone else.
Yep, I'm going to be there. Cathy thinks she has the hinges/screws for the Pfaff cabinet! I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed! I don't know if I should bring a machine or not and which machine? Are you going to do the block exchange? I don't have time - too short of notice for me to make blocks this time of year - it is too crazy until after New Years at my house!

To you all who had your tonsils out as adults - I feel for you. My DH had his tonsils out when he was in his 20's and it was horrible! The exact opposite of what my kids went through when they were really really little!

Nancy