View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 09:50 PM
MacThayer

Hello! Welcome to the Quilting Board from sunny Nevada! So glad you found us! We're a great group. I know what it's like to get stuck at a certain level, and if there's many things this Board has to offer you. First, you can read all day about questions others have, and you don't know the answer to, and have seasoned quilters provide the answers and guidance. Honestly, I've spent hours on the Board just reading questions and answers, not because I needed to know the answer right away, but because I wanted to know the answer, so I read the post. I'd end my session realizing I'd only chimed in on perhaps a couple of posts, yet learned so much I didn't realize I didn't know, if that makes sense. Or I'd have a question and post it, and I'd get thoughtful, wonderful answers back. The learning is wonderful. There is such energy here, so there is motivation. If you want to be motivated, take a look at the quilts some of our members have made! I think you're going to find you've googled yourself into the right place!

Happy Holidays!