View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 07:36 AM
Peggie

Hello Nevada! WOW...I think you are going to love your Janome MC9700....I purchased one in 2006 for $2100, and was told this was a pretty good price....I had never embroidered, but my sewing group, also in Nevada by the way, was just getting interested in it and most of them bought embroidery only Janomes and they absolutely love them as well! I have sewed/quilted/embroidered the heck out of this machine....it owes me nothing, and it keeps on chuggin'.....right now I am in New Hampshire....originally from Massachusetts, and lived in Henderson NV for eight years....we still have the home there and will return in January....I couldn't resist writing since you not only have a machine like me, but are in Nevada as well....good luck with your machine and maybe someday we can meet.....I have, however, decided to leave my baby in New Hampshire this winter.....she traveled back and forth with me for a couple of years, and I'm worried that it may harm her even though I have the original packing....anyway, nice to hear your great news!