View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 06:13 PM
Tartan
Power Poster

If you can see at the top of the page where it says...Welcome, Linda from Clinton Notifacations My Profile Settings Log Out. Click on My Profile and it will bring up your information. On the left hand side of that page you will see your name, your avatar (or blank person), Send private Message, Find lastest posts and Find latest started threads. If you click on Find lastest posts, you will find a history of all the posts you've made. If it is a thread you started, click on Find latest threads to read your responses.

For an armchair caddy, I measured the arm of my favourite chair and added extra for the part to go down under the cushion and extra to go over the arm and hang down the side. I them decided how wide I wanted the strip of fabric to be for my stuff. I used a length of pre-quilted fabric and used bought bias tape to do the edges. I sewed the bias tape across the top of the pocket section. I then folded up the one end the amount I wanted for my pocket and pinned it in place. I then sewed the bias tape all around the edge of the strip.
That was it except for an extra feature I put on the cushion side of the strip. I did my strip long enough that I could fold up a section and sewed across the width creating an open ended pocket to slip an empty paper towel cardboard into. This keeps my caddy from pulling up out of the chair/cushion crack.
I hope this gives you an idea for making your own.