Thread: Necchi BF
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 08:00 AM
Grannyh67

Default Manuel on Necchi BF

Originally Posted by Linda from Clinton View Post
Hi Granny, I have my Mom's old Necchi (she has passed away) that I used as my first sewing machine many years ago. I have some extra parts too. I'm not sure if I have the manual or not. I'm not near my machine right now. It used to be in a cabinet similiar to yours. But we had changed it so it could be portable. Talk about heavy. But it's still an excellant machine my little Annie (Mom's name). If you will email me some time next week only to remind me, I will check and see what model it is and if it still has the manual. With it being Christmas tomorrow I know I won't be able to check on that for you. I have many happy memories with that machine. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Linda from Clinton
Linda, that would be great. This one is heavy to. It sews a beautiful stitch. I am just not sure of a lot of things. I got this one from a Veterans resale shop. These things are donated to the Veterans store and sold. I understand the proceeds go toward to the Veterans. I paid $40.00 for Her. I names Her Ruby after my DMIL, since passed. She would have loved this old machine. I will email you and thanks again. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Granny